- We invest in a highly experienced team of engineers.
- Put plants in operation within minimal timeline.
- Innovative thinking.
- Strategic partnerships with OEMs.
Our philosophy stands on these four legs:
- Tailor made to suit client specific needs.
- Small footprint.
- Simplified models / Easy to operate.
- Easy to relocate.
- Flexible to wash different seams and product multi-products for all markets.
- LOW CAPEX
- Short lead times: quicker times to production
- Low OPEX; Low consumption
- Quality maintenance plan: Adhoc maintenance and Shutdowns
- Designed and utilize optimal water and Power consumption
- Small footprint
- Closed circuits to recirculate water
- Relationship with all our stakeholders
We offer two finance models:
Build, Own, Operate and Maintain
Build, Own, Operate and Transfer
Ingwenya has a 4 000m2 engineering workshop (BOMAX Engineering) where we fabricate our own steel structures and platework.
This gives us a hands-on approach to design and fabrication as well as construction. The advantage of this is to reduce lead times to production.
Quick/specialist response to maintenance:
Quick response from our workshop when there are major breakdowns to assist the operations. Assistance with adhoc maintenance and planned shutdowns.
It is our mission to delight our clients. All our activities are to the benefit of the client, economic wise and safety wise. We pride ourselves with loyalty and support to our clients. Our clients are a part of our team.
Communicate effectively and clearly.
Be consistent in our business practices.
Identify and deal with ethical issues.
Always follow through on our commitments.
Ensure people feel comfortable and inspired in our environment.
Build mutually beneficial relationship commitments.
Go the extra mile for our customers.
Set appropriate goals.
Enthusiasm in what we do.
Have fun working together as a team.
Balance work and personal life.